Friday, May 4, 2007

Baby Eva is One Month Old!




Who would have thought you could love someone so much after only knowing them a month? Sometimes I look at her and I can't even figure out first of all how she ever fit inside of me and then wonder at the grace of God. He is so good to us!
I have to say though that in the past 2 days 4 people have asked me if I adopted her... apparently I'm whiter than I think! She will have a permenant tan and I will forever be white. My beautiful girl, Evangeline Zoe Elizabeth.
































So Baby Evangeline is one month old now. She had her first shot yesterday and went through with flying colors...although she made the clinic very aware she was NOT happy about the shot AND she could hit high octaves never heard before!




She is a joy!








3 comments:

Kathy said...

She is a month already? Wow.
She is SO beautiful, sleeping or smiling.
I am so glad that you started this blog, I could never get your emails before.

Kathy N

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a beautiful little baby!! I wish that I could come down there and hold her in my arms she looks so precious! I can see through smiles at one month that she will be as happy and fun-loving and her two amazing parents! God bless you both!

Mary( the canadian one...in case u know more than one)

Anonymous said...

Hey Patti, do you think you could post some pics of Eva's room? i would love to see how it all turned out!!
love
Kristin